 Trains / Train Organizations / 2584 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 - Where are you coming from? (01.17.04)

(...) <snip> Ya know, I could have sworn Howard Dean was rattling off the list of home states of people attending Brickfest PDX the other night.... (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: MichLUG to display at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI

Correction: the show will be on Jan 24th & 25th (this weekend.) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, FTX)

  MichLUG to display at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI

This will be MichLTC's 4th year displaying at the Great American Train show in Novi, MI. We frequently pull out all the stops for this show and this year is no exception. Looks for many new creations. We will have multiple drop sections, 3 9v train (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Lego.com events page frustration

This page: (URL) not seem to be updated anymore? This is a shame. The effort put into updating should be minimal, as ILTCO has a form that easily allows transporting this info to Lego. However, there it seems to reach a trash bin soon. Not only does (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GFLTC at 4 shows last Dec 2003 - Images and more...

(...) This is a standard 'feature' of the GMLTC layout. If someone brings their Lego train, we'll run it! We've found it's a great way to bring a huge smile to the kid's face, and their parents always like it too. Great work as always, GFLTC! JohnG, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact