 Trains / Train Organizations / 2334 (-20)
  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) Thanks, JT. "Borrow" away! BTW, do you have a Spamcake Diner (TM) on the NGLTC layout yet? JOHN (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) Thanks for the compliment. I haven't any, but soon I will have some modules completed with many of these buildings on them and so I will be taking more pics-- I'll put my son Ross in a few of them for you:-) JOHN (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) Thank you for your kind words, Allan. (...) These elements, as well as the other smaller half-rounds are my favorite elements:-) (...) Yes. I call them "backdrop buildings", and they all are only 10 studs deep. I utilize them along the back of (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) excellent, matched only by your use of ornamentation to give the buildings such a wonderful sense of realism. This pic is my fav: (URL) awning just blew me away. Is it correct to say that some of the buildings are just facades? Some appear to (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from off the floor. Do you have any photos with real people next to the buildings, just to give a sense of perspective? Alan (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

Some nice work there John. I might have to "borrow" a few of those designs for some of my town buildings. jt (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

I have completed a project that I began about 3 years ago-- constructing buildings for the TCLTC layout. All of the buildings that will appear on the layout can now be seen here: (URL) highlights include: 1. Pink trimmed sand green building 2. (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town) !!

  LEGO fans to participate in LEGO Road Show 2003

On behalf of LEGO fan organizations across North America, we would like to announce our participation in the 2003 LEGO Road Show! This Road Show centers around the company's core values by promoting open-ended play and creativity, via LEGO's new (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: NMRA Chattanooga show teaser photos

(...) <snip> Cool! Thanks for sharing.... (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003

(...) Yes! This is exactly the desired practice, in my view. I've (re?) included trains.org but set FUT back to the group that in my view, is best to host the particular discussion (of Fullerton Railroad Days...), the group specific to the SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

Hello again LEGO® Train and Town (aka World City) fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with box art for the new 2003 LEGO World City Police (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

  NMRA Chattanooga show teaser photos

The show has been a great success and I wanted to share a few photos from Saturday with all of you. I'm sure when everyone gets home (and back to the faster than modem speed internet) more photos will be posted. In the meantime, here ya go: NGLTC (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bugs Train Display

(...) I'm heading up to the Sunshine Coast on Monday (Did I mention that I moved to the Gold Coast?) so I might just brave the Brisbane traffic and stop off at the show.... Zac (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Bugs Train Display

This weekend Sat 3-Mon 5 BUGS (Brisbane Australia) are at the 26th Brisbane model train show. This is to be held at the RNA showgrounds. Photos and report will be posted after the event. (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  AFOL get together at Odyssey of the Mind World meet in Ames

A couple of years ago at the Odyssey of the Mind competition in Knoxville, TN several AFOL's got together one evening. Both Steve Bliss and I will be at Ames the last week in May for this years competition. This is an ALL CALL for AFOL's that will (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ia.des, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ia)

  MichLTC to display @ Durand Railroad Days - Durand, MI - May 18

(The following info is for the Train Show on Sunday only, not all of Railroad Days) Description: Model Railroad Flea Market and Model Train Show. MichLTC will display an 8 ft by 13 ft display. We will have 2 train loops, a mountain and a varity of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

Pretty exciting news! This is posted on behalf of BayLTC's David (Zonker) Harris, with his permission (and request to so post), who related the following to me: - - - - My home machine has lost the cookie to post to LUGNET, and Todd's on a bus to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event

(...) Non-LEGO LED lighting-- mainly in subterrarean areas where regular LEGO lighting is too weak to be effective. John (2, not 1) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event

What's the 3V for? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event

(...) As usual, we're set up in a great location right inside the main museum entrance. But this time, we've got a LOT of competition for kid's attention! Crowds were busy but not unmanagable, a lot like a normal train show for us. But they're (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact