 Trains / Train Organizations / 2304 (-20)
  Re: Crowd Control (was: Train Layout Tables)

With the NGLTC kids area we too removed the train elements from the play tables. When we had the train parts on the table there was always some bigger kid that would hog the engine and controller, then we'd have send someone over to police the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SCLTC to display at the Annual Fullerton Railroad Days

Posting an announcement that was made earlier to lugnet.trains and some other newsgroups. Ray SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Ok here is a basic write up of the new NGLTC tables. Just gives a good overview of what we came up with. (URL) J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LEGO Train Clubs of the South combine forces at NMRA convention

On behalf of the Northern Illinois Lego Train Club I would like to wish you luck on this huge endeavor. I certainly hope everything goes well and there are no big problems with the huge layout you have planed. Good luck OnDrew NILTC P.S. be sure to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  LEGO Train Clubs of the South combine forces at NMRA convention

I would like to announce that on May 9-11 at the NMRA Southeastern Region 2003 Convention at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Holiday Inn Resort in Chattanooga Tennessee the North Georgia LEGO Train club will join forces with the MidSouth LEGO Train Club (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.ar) !!

  RichLUG Train Show Pictures

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG) presented a train layout at the RF&P Wings and Rails train show on March 22-23. Pictures of the layout can be viewed at (URL) pictures can also be accessed in the photo gallery section at www.richlug.org (this (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NOVALUG one day into two day show

(...) Wow! That display is very nice. The ski hill in particular is amazing! That is a huge mountain. I love it. Make sure you post more pictures. Congratulations on your show. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

  NOVALUG one day into two day show

Greetings, NOVALUG has a 2 1/2 by 24 foot layout at George's Models train show and sale at Cole Harbour place in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia (Canada). The first round of pictures have been posted (thanks JM) and are visible at: (URL) show continues (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

  Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!

Hello again LEGO® train fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with box art for the new 2003 LEGO Train sets. (set numbers 4511 through 4514) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !!

  New World LUG Map demo

Hey all, I've been working on a brand new mapping facility for charting LEGO organizations worldwide. It's for mapping all types of LEGO user groups (LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc.) as well as for events (BrickFest, BricksWest, NWBrickCon, LEGO World, etc., (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!

Hello LEGO® train fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with detailed photos of the new 10027 Train Engine Shed (663 pieces), as debuted at (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: Portland and San Francisco in April

(...) Cool! I look forward to your visit. Frank (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Portland and San Francisco in April

(...) Ok, it's official -- I found (thanks to tips from several folks) a three-legged trip fare at an attractive price, so it's a go! I leave Boston in the evening on the 16th and fly into PDX around 8am on the 17th. Then I'm in the Portland area (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  BayLTC Confirmed for San Mateo GATS!

FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, is pleased to announce that today we received confirmation that the status for our layout to be displayed at the Great American Train Show has been upgraded from "Hold" to "Confirmed For Show". (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  "Trolley" Instructions Now on BI Portal

After the sad news of Fred Rogers' death, I was contacted by several individuals looking for instructions for my version of "Trolley". I just posted some to Jake's BI Portal site: (URL) were created by my son Ross, his first effort in this type of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI

Short notice, I know, but we only found out for sure this afternoon. MichLTC will be presenting a modest 12' x 6' layout. This will take place during the Curious Kids' Museum LEGO CONTEST! (More information on this can be found at the bottom of this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show

Great work guys, the layout looks super! Can't wait to see it up-close! Also, I love that big train station, is it modeled after a real one? Build on, Robin W GFLTC (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show

This weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club presented a layout at the NMRA Piedmont Division Train show in Cobb County Georgia. The space we where given was a bit tight but we managed to pull off a nice detailed layout. The display featured a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  WamaLTC link found on GMLTC LEGO Train Community page

I have looked and looked and I am unable to find a contact at the GMLTC site, and (URL) doesn't seem to provide a way to post messages. So I apologize to those busy webmasters who have heard some of this before :-) The GMLTC LEGO Train Community (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact