 Trains / Train Organizations / 2290
2289  |  2291
Subject:
"Trolley" Instructions Now on BI Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:35:49 GMT

After the sad news of Fred Rogers' death, I was contacted by several
individuals looking for instructions for my version of "Trolley".  I just
posted some to Jake's BI Portal site:
http://bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?cat=1

These were created by my son Ross, his first effort in this type of thing.  We
will probably work on perfecting them in the future, but I think one is able to
get the general idea as they are:-)

JOHN