 Trains / Train Organizations / 2287
Re: NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:28:59 GMT

Great work guys, the layout looks super! Can't wait to see it up-close!
Also, I love that big train station, is it modeled after a real one?

Build on,
Robin W
GFLTC

In lugnet.announce, James Trobaugh writes:
This weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club presented a layout at the
NMRA Piedmont Division Train show in Cobb County Georgia. The space we where
given was a bit tight but we managed to pull off a nice detailed layout.

The display featured a large precentage of new buildings, bridges and trains.

You can see some of the pictures on the NGLTC web site at:
http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/thumb.asp?Folder=58-nmra-2003

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club