 Trains / Train Organizations / 2259 (-10)
  MichLTC upcoming show mentioned on lego.com website

For the news page: (URL) the news item itself: (URL) will need to log in to the club first (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Mall Show Security

"Brian Williams" <brian_williams@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:H8L93M.5n6@lugnet.com... (...) who (...) I have been out of pocket for a better part of this week due to work so am a bit behind on reading LUGNET. Cary Clark a;read responded (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

(...) Looks like you got off to a GREAT start... thanks for sharing. Your flyer came out great. (it's been put in my collection) xfut trains.org (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Mall Show Security

(...) Our mall display was also at a similar mall (though it does get a bit more teen traffic than South Hills). Of course we were also inside a lockable store... One thing that became quickly apparent was that security is pretty friendly to people (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Mall Show Security

In lugnet.trains.org, Brian Williams writes: ... (...) ... NCLTC just finished a very successful show at the South Hills Mall in Cary, North Carolina. The display was set up for over a month, and ran unmanned, continously the whole time. One (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Mall Show Security

Hi! Its been a long time since I've posted here but thought I'd bring up a question for all the train clubs. NILTC has recently been discussing the issues surrounding security at mall shows (shopping malls). Could those who have actually (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Train Operating Weekend invitation (Vancouver, BC Canada)

Ever get tired of watching the trains go round and round at a show? Ever want to build a really *big* layout? Ever want to run trains that really go somewhere and do work? Ever wanted to run Lego trains using DCC? Then here's your chance. On the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: A great show

(...) Hehe, that's my fault. I was the guy who answered his questions, and I told him a couple or 3 times that he needed to make sure to honor the LEGO(r) trademark, but only once about pluralization. I guess he forgot the part where I said "on (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  A great show

(...) Nice show. I enjoyed flipping through the pictures. There are a lot of very nice structures. I could point out the especially impressive ones, but you know which one they are. I flipped through some of your older show to see your trains too. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Knott's Rail Fan Weekend and Railroad Enthusiasts Day

Larry, I've been told by the folks at Knotts that the pass should be honored as long as it has the 2003 cert. Ray (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact