 Trains / Train Organizations / 2079 (-10)
  First TCLTC Layout! ;-)

My son Ross informs me that he has built the *first* Twin Cities LEGO Train Club layout-- in miniature! And so while we labor on building the second (;-) TCLTC layout, I proudly present Ross's latest MOC: (URL) Ross has been into building mini-scale (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  GFLTC at NMRA NTS 2002 (was: That is a LOT of containers)

First off let me thank KK Quah for dealing with me (I tend to make things complicated), doing this show (it was a lot of work) and for presenting all of the workshops (he really gets in to them). My side of the two man GFLTC layout at the NMRA (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org) !

  A LOT of containers (GFLTC at NMRA 2002 National Train Show)

Looks like Larry beat me to the post. Did put this up late last night and I was not sure when it would pass brickshelf screening. The GFLTC (aka the two-man show) had a great time at the 2002 NMRA National Train Show in Fort Lauderdale - themed (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: That is a LOT of containers

Don't neglect to look in the folder towards the end for pics of the ambassador cars that were sent to the event by several clubs. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  That is a LOT of containers

(URL) in, the GFLTC/NMRA (national convention) show pics folder is up. Go up to see all the pics, that's starting in the middle) Nice work, GFLTC!! I can hardly wait to get the containers back from the swap! Looks like you put them to great use! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events)

  MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

MichLTC / MichLUG - Great American Train Show (GATS) - Deltaplex - Grand Rapids, Michigan - July 12th-14th - Scott's Report To All, MichLTC had a great show at GATS in Grand Rapids. It was a lot of fun, with a lot of work, but it was, in most (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

  PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Our first public weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton (outside Portland, OR) was a great success! July 6th and 7th we were open to the public during mall hours at our new temporary "clubhouse". Highlights included a large port area, a 12V (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

Amy & All, (...) Indeed. I had to wait for Lynn to get out of work (Long story) and we hit some bad rush hour traffic and construction zones on 131, which was just plain awful. I was surprised all the tables were up and ready to go when I got there, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Brickfest here I come with castle, pirate, and train (sorry, no space - except for trade fodder)

I'm off to see the wizard.... I'm, on the verge of leaving to catch my flight (probably a little early, but I'd always rather be early than late). I am bringing (and it's amazing all of this fits into one large box, one large duffel, and my carry-on (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

(...) Tables went up without a hitch (if you don't count the lag from Scott being a bit held up) in very respectable time. Trolley (note the e, it's not a UK shopping cart :-)) worked flawlessly, Steve has put together a very reliable and rugged (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact