 Trains / Train Organizations / 2078
2077  |  2079
Subject:
GFLTC at NMRA NTS 2002 (was: That is a LOT of containers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:05:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

First off let me thank KK Quah for dealing with me (I tend to make things
complicated), doing this show (it was a lot of work) and for presenting all
of the workshops (he really gets in to them).

My side of the two man GFLTC layout at the NMRA Netional Train Show 2002
featured:

Brickville Hills:

City of Legodale:
Fire Station 48:
Checkers double drive thru:
Wendy's:
Legodale sign:
Empire Brick Building:
Legodale Union Station:

Port Legodale with Spamcake Diner:
Oil Pump:
Fuel Terminal:

Bricksburg Beach:
Light House:
Ocean Side Resort and Bricksburg Motel:

Lego Pass Draw Bridge (working pneumatic):

I also missed all the fun at BrickFest 2002 and look forward to BrickFest
2003 too! I will bring some cool trains and maybe some space mocs.

Build on...
Robin Werner
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org

(as in, the GFLTC/NMRA (national convention) show pics folder is up. Go up
to see all the pics, that's starting in the middle)

Nice work, GFLTC!!

I thank you too...

I can hardly wait to get the containers back from the swap! Looks like you
put them to great use!

Thanks to all the clubs who participated in the swap as well. You all rock!