 Trains / Train Organizations / 1824 (-5)
  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Hey Eric- I think having that minifig inserted in the BM logo is a great idea! (were you all to decide to pursue and alternate). I think that the little guy needs to be in silhouette like the original, and that he should be standing on a slope (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

There was a some interest in having an alternate NELUG Logo that used the "Fallen Flag" motif that John Neal has been promoting. John came up with a neat Boston and Maine alternate for us... (URL) I thought it might be neat to have a minifig (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) Well, as it is now, the club doesn't exist... But in the new year it might... We'll have to see what happens. I'll keep all your guy's efforts in mind when it comes time to pick a logo/name. Dean (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) Whatever. :-) I am not going to play your silly reindeer games. :-) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) I had thought of that too...a brick built caribou...and it would look neat large scale, say on a banner, but it will become moot when applied to engines or stock (teeny-weeny scale). (...) I'll try to find a good image to draw from too (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact