 Trains / Train Organizations / 1761
  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) Careful - those might be fightin' words to Mr. Neal... <grin> (For those who don't know, John has a shirt printing business.) (...) Are you looking for 'sticker' sheets, or 'decal' sheets? I have used decal sheets from Walthers ((URL) worked (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) snip (...) Yea, I should have been a little clearer (no pun intended). It's the decal sheets that I'm looking for. BTW, the iron-on sheets Alps made are very good, my mom loves them. One thing else, I've been doing with these guys (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) Is there such a thing that will let me print WHITE with my Laser printer? (On clear background) Some sort of transfer type thing or wet apply or ??? Thanks Dean (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) I finally found white water-slide decal paper! Check this out Dean: (URL) it'll work with lazer, color lazer, copier, color copier! I'm so excited! Maybe I don't need that Alps 5000 after all (though I still want to print gold and silver) Matt (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) Oops...wanted to add what I found upon a re-read of the page...they also have water-slide decal paper for ...get this...INK JETS! It comes with a waterproofing spray...oh, now that is TOO COOL! A very giddy Matt (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) It's cool, but I guess what I wanted was something can can allow white to be used. I know the Alps can do white etc. but a transfer system would sure be nice. Ahh well. I new I was dreaming... Dean (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)