 Trains / Train Organizations / 1666
  Re: Spyshot! TCLTC layout pic

(...) I've heard both sides of this on and off forum, and to a certain extent I'm sorry I even brought it up... let me try to restate the question, divorcing it from this particular situation. Is it possible to be an active member of more than one (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Spyshot! TCLTC layout pic

(...) To me i can't see as why you wouldn't be able to be a member, its a fairly simple idea he's got there, modules can be built almost anywere, as long as they show up, right!? Josh (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Dual Memberships (was "Spyshot!")

(...) The original question was whether he (J-2) being a member of the GMLTC *and* the TCLTC was causing problems. The GMLTC is unique in that almost everything is built from bricks that belong to two people - Conan and his uncle Chuck. We meet at (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Spyshot! TCLTC layout pic

(...) I think it is. I'm involved in 2 groups here on the island, and a few off the island (that mostly, I get newsletters from...but I do go to shows too...) I find that I have varying interest levels in my different hobbies, and that as the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)