 Trains / Train Organizations / 1453
Re: Pictures from WAMALUG's show at Mannasas Train Festival
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 18:46:07 GMT

Excellent show, Dan!  Congratulations:-)

I am curious as to how many members contributed to the layout, and how
you all decided to put what where (This coming from a guy whose club's
layout has been mostly the opposite; where everything has a specific
place and the layout is mostly the same for each show).

I am also curious-- how do you distinguish between using the names
WAMALTC and WAMALUG?

-John

Dan Boger wrote:

Hey all, we had a great show this weekend, with what may have been our
biggest turnout ever :)

Take a look at some pictures:

  http://peeron.com/pics/manassas01/

:)

Dan

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:8816_1>:  Off-Road Rambler (LEGO/TECHNIC), '94, 184 pcs