 Trains / Train Organizations / 1454
1453  |  1455
Subject:
ELTC is born!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 07:50:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello fellow trainheads, I'd like to announce the formation of the ELTC
(EuroLEGO® Train Club). This group is for those who like to model non-North
American railway equipment like me. I've already had quite a few persons
join my fold, why?, you might be asking yourself, would I do this when there
are groups like FGLTC, EJLTC, ect. The answer is quite simple, builders of
North American trains are in the majority here on LUGNET, it is my intent to
supplement this with a separate forum for those persons who do otherwise.