 General / 30720
Re: Pictures from WAMALUG's show at Mannasas Train Festival
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:23:11 GMT

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 02:53:35AM +0000, Christopher Tracey wrote:
Dan Boger wrote:
  http://peeron.com/pics/manassas01/

Wow!!! great job!!!

thanks! :)

Who built the coaling tower? and the Gray Warehouse- they are fabulous.
The rowhouses are great also.

the coaling tower is build by Tom, the Gray Warehouse was built by either
Tom or Christina, and the rowhouses were Greg's...

I see Kevin's crane seems to be surrounded by the building.  Is this an
anti-fallover measure? ;)

laf, I didn't think of that!  This time, it wasn't the crane that fell over,
it was the radio tower - some strong winds managed to tip it over...

Are there any overall pics of the layout?

I guess I have neglected to take any, but maybe one of the other members
did...  also, I think someone may have the picture of the track designer
layout - if I can find that, I'll post that too.

ps. not implying that last year was bad by any means.

of course not! :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com