 Trains / Train Organizations / 1398
  Re: Pic: New Green Building

Two points... 1) a minor point of information: (...) Can you elaborate on what playtheme vs. miniland is? Thanks. 2) a major point of philosophy It was not my intent in working this thread a bit to - stir up intra GMLTC disharmony. (what we see is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pic: New Green Building

(...) ...snip... Mostly a way to distinguish between the difference in scale and thought between what's in a Lego mini-land display and a play theme display that they used for toy fairs and that you usually see in toys 'r' us type displays. In (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pic: New Green Building

(...) Let me start by saying that I apologize if it seemed as though I was attacking GMLTC or any other group. That was the furthest from my mind. I was simply trying to put forth the idea that this is supposed to be fun and from the thread so far (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pic: New Green Building

I agree, Larry, and I support your investigation of these dynamics. Fascinating. Ed (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)