 Trains / Train Organizations / 1199
  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

(...) Larry, Thanks for the summary this is basically just as I see it at the moment. <snip summary> (...) Yes. (...) Good point. Trains are definitly the most likely thing to be displayed at the moment so it is probably not going to be a common (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

(...) That was one of the topics we talked and dreamed about at the 'summit' in New York - how "awesome" it would be to have a show where two or three (or more!) different LTCs could display. (Either separately or as one huge combined layout.) Can (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

(...) Right. And to make it work, it's not required that every group conform to some rigid standard (ala N-trak), although that gives you the most flexibility. *all* that is required is that a few modules from each layout can somehow interface, not (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)