 Trains / Train Organizations / 1146
  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) OK I am confused... I thought that Kai was posting because he thought that GMLTC was inappropriate because it only covered Minnesotta not the Midwest. I didn't think the argument was about age restrictions at all. Isn't Kai a member of MILTC? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

To All, (...) of (...) server, (...) inappropriate (...) Kai is a member of it, even though MLTC is very loosely organized, speaking as a fellow founding person, I think.... (...) groups (...) the (...) Kai gets very excited, and thing shappen like (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  TeenLTC?

Well, here are the proposals: -Ages 10 & up (maybe younger) -possibly some older folks for "mentors" -more... I think this would work great, just like model railroading's teen club, as it would alow teens to show what they can create, and also a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

If we are to do this i would like to have a "Teen-Brick-Fest"? I think there aren't very many teens and there would only be two or three teens per LTC (my opinion). and Mentors meaning bosses because thats the exact opposite of what we are trying to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) Tim Cortney (if it spelt right, btw, tim, is you read this, when is the Lego maniac's webring going to work?)? Josh (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

E-mail any direct TeenLTC comments to: teenltc@hotmail.com If you want to be a member e-mail there too, with the subject as "Join TeenLTC" Josh (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) He's waiting on some stuff from me. --Todd (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  LEGO Maniac's Webring (Was: Re: TeenLTC?)

(...) Its Courtney :c) (...) Yup. Do you know more what the timeframe will be for it? And, can we get together before I go home for break to chat about it, I leave next Saturday. XFUT: .publish, .admin.general -that 'Tim' I keep hearing about (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) Well, since I've been brought up in this, I'm gonna take the liberty to give a few opinions. ;) First off, I understand you all are enthusiastic about this, and I don't want to rain on your parade, but consider the practicalities of your (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

Another update for ya'll. I think this TeenLTC will mostly be a way for teens to display their work, and I'm devolping a web site right now. If you have any pictures, and are, or want to be, a member send some pictures and i'll get them there. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)