 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 541 – 560 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

(...) I know that the 9v line has been the orphaned theme for a while, but with such a huge amount of activity in the Duplo 4.5v line up it seems nuts that LEGO wouldn't be reinvesting in the train theme in general. Also, over the years LEGO seems (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

(...) 4563 (which IS one of the first 9V train sets, but not one of the first EVER LEGO Trains...). (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote: [...] (...) Hello Eric, As a member of FreeLUG (ILTCO affiliated) and a 9V train fan here are some answers to your questions. 1 In 2005 we had about 4 public appearances with train layouts. Personnally I manage (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) ... (...) Remko had a great idea about off-loading the "attaching metal strips to the rail" to the user. Too bad that ship has likely sailed. First, in defense of battery power, while a few folks have pointed to the powered rails and said, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) So, is LEGO going to actually have any 9v product available during this time to accurately guage the performance of said product? Or will it be just the remains of what they currently have, which most people already have. It seems to me that (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) Australia is definitely not the unique case, but more likely the typical case. In the US, most consumers can only buy Lego trains online or from S@H. During the holiday shopping season, TRU may carry trains, but other than that, trains are (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Which to collect - 4.5v, 9v, 12v

Hello everyone, I am wanting to start collecting trains. I am looking for some advice. Which is the best? What are the pros & cons of each type? 4.5v, 9v, & 12v. ---...--- This is what I already have: 107 - 4.5v Motor & Battery Box (URL) - 12v (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Jonathan- One sad fact is that some parents don't buy LEGO trains (and LEGO in general) because they don't want to assemble it and know/believe their child doesn't have the skill or patience to put it together. (It surprises me how many kids (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Actually buying that product is what finally got me into lego trains. "Steam" train for under $100.00 is what it took for me to take the plunge. Damn it :) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: Trains at BrickFest

As Christina mentioned, Tom Cook and I will be hosting/coordinating the train room at Brickfest. Tom and I are leaning toward the idea of a layout that we can take our time constructing and enjoy the process. We're encouraging a free-form layout (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Controlling trains with NXT?

As some of you are probably aware, there are people who use DCC controls that allow them to operate two trains independantly on the same stretch of track. This system, however, requires that you hack open motor bogeys to install the DCC control (...) (17 years ago, 21-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: 9V Speed Regulators

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <3664650f.17422672@l...et.com>... (...) Ofcourse, LEGO has to deal with a lot of reverse compatibility. For better or for worse. (Changing from 9V to 12V was a big exception but even that was aimed at moving to one (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: Some 9V questions of a 12V user

Yes, you can use the 12V signals (7860) on 9V tracks, but you have to make some modifications yourself. See more on Frank Buitings site: (URL) Geronimo <fgw@dds.nl> wrote in message news:GHLGzs.Bt2@lugnet.com... (...) do (...) I (...) track, (...) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: ROUNDHOUSE builders Rejoice

(...) You will also have to modify the 12v conductor rails to be able to attach them to 9v track. They have protrusions on the underside which interfere with the studs on the 9v ties (remember, 9v track has half the tie spacing that grey era 12v (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special

(...) Hi all! At the TSL event in Berlin there came up rumors the todays 9V train line would be shut down. And that there would come up a new train system with RC driven trains. I would guess, if that would come true, the trains would run on pure (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: Where can I get 4.5 volt tracks?

(...) Of course there's nothing which says he can't run 4.5v trains on the 9v track since they're battery powered (hm, interesting idea, have a 4.5v passenger train running around the track, run your 9v freight train switching etc. You better not (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) Can we be sure trains are a "money-making theme" in the longer-term? The fact that much of the newer offerings can only really be had via S@H and that these sets contain no real new parts makes me wonder what the long term plans for trains (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Ted, I think you've read into this incorrectly. From my understanding, TLC's goal is to have TWO train lines - one for "adults", and one for "young kids" (to bridge the gap between DUPLO trains and 9V). TLC has (hopefully) learned from its (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.211)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) That sounds interesting, although thinking about it from the standpoint of robotics & robotic trains even more ideas are presenting themselves to me. I'm not sure how this would work with trains... if a discharging train hits a power section (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.210)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Oh, and I was misled. I thought the trains were radio controlled. Apprently, they are Infra-RED controlled. I mistakenly put radio in my post. I revise my statement in the EE Degree. I will now need a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.210)

More:  Next Page >>