 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 321 – 340 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Thank you for posting these fantastic pictures! Just looking at the models, we can all see that trains these don't look like Town Jr. I can't wait to see exactly what the new features of these trains are. Looking at 2.jpg, I see the word "PC" in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.233)

  COLTC display at GATS in Columbus, Ohio Show Report

The Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) recently completed our 2nd Home Town Great American Train Show (GATS). This event was our second largest show to date, with 32 full size tables (3x6 10" baseplates). There were many exciting moments, most (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Re: Lego made a Caboose!

(...) It is small and has fewer pieces than other train sets, but I don't think it is "juniorized" completely. It uses mostly regular pieces and I think its low piece count can be attributed to its low price more than anything else. Definitely worth (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.233)

  Re: Found Pirates & Train (yes 1 train not plural)...let me know if interested

OK everyone, I received an overwhelming response to this post. I am going to the store this evening, and will give you all a complete list tomorrow. A large number of people have requested a SESchooner, so I'll see how many they have, and I will do (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) GMLTC for one... but i'm more worried about accessories than trains. However maybe you use NETWORKED PCs, each controlling 16 accessories on one layout section... in other words, maybe blocks aren't dead just yet. They just got bigger, that's (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) From my model railroading I know all about selective compressing and there's usually a certain breaking point where it looses it's effect and becomes silly. IMHO the 4-w container is at least close to that if you use it together with minifigs (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) Thank you for your kind words, Allan. (...) These elements, as well as the other smaller half-rounds are my favorite elements:-) (...) Yes. I call them "backdrop buildings", and they all are only 10 studs deep. I utilize them along the back of (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

save, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

Chris, Another great little sensor for train detection, via Radio Shack, is the little photo sensors they sell. I put them inside of a 2x4 technic plate and then snap them face up on the track. This way they use the omni light from the room as the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

save, trains
(score: 3.232)

  New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces

I wish TLC would make these parts. Seeing earlier discussions I think I'm not alone! I've attempted 3rd angle projection drawings, showing top, side and underside, despite not having a drawing package. Drawing these parts in Paint is eyestrain city! (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

save, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Palisade Villa GBC (the start of one, anyways...)

So I was trying to incorporate my first favourite thing to do with LEGO bricks--working with RCX's and building robots--and my second favourite thing to do with my LEGO collection--building and operating a train layout. I've been trying for a while (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

Thought I'd drop everyone a little warning that most of my site will soon be taken down. This includes the following URL's about my switching layout built on a shelf. (URL) second URL contains all the information on how to make Kadee couplers ("O" (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I love people that casually talk about owning more than eight trains... (...) Hmm, not sure which bits you can't read but here goes. The bottom corner of the first picture advertieses a competition to drive a train, visit a museum in Berlin (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I think that most all of the first-round of gray-track 12v era sets were modeled after German trains. The 7745 red/black/white 12v passenger train broke the mold in year 1987(?). Recognition and target product to the primary audience would be my (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) older gray train in the middle? Puts most of the trains over the last few years to shame! Scott S. Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.232)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Could this in itself be a problem that Lego wouldnt not want to encourage? i.e the sets are too German. By that I mean too localised (nothing specific against the Germans I would like to point out). If lego want to sell sets on the world stage (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) MOC's I've seen around here. And that's not bad! Fredrik (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) is (...) In my opinion, yes. In 1981, I eleven years old on a Europe trip with my family. We were in Germany, soon to travel to Denmark to visit LEGOLAND, Billund. In Germany, my family went to a toy shop where I saw the 7820 red Mail Waggon. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <raving> Two minor downsides I saw: - while we got new wheels in both powered and unpowered, we still don't have a good piston rod/valve gear solution - Looks like old motors may be obsolete. The DCC unit (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

4439 - automated switched! Looks like sets can use existing track! So happy.... Bryan Kinkel Paul Rutenberg <paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FsA9v1.9Cs@lugnet.com... (...) gtfthis is (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Pinch me and tell me I am not dreaming! 1/4 track sections brown and green wagons New sizes of wheels more realistic train station new COLORS of wheels AND Digital Control This is a happy day. Yahoo! ++Lar (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.231)

More:  Next Page >>