 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1201 – 1220 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Thank you, Eric, for jumping into this and taking charge. I feel I have to be missing something, but, Lego is announcing plans for the hobby train (based on 9V) in August 06 & then deciding whether to continue 9V or not in early 07? They are (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Without actually having seen the numbers in regards to the company's sales and manufacturering costs, I'm not sure any of us can say definately that that's the reality. We can speculate a lot, but without some hard numbers, I don't think we (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Hrrmpph. If its like their other factories, it will be useless and overpriced. But if they allow fan designed sets by contest(like the micro stuff) and make the price point decent($40.00 for an engine, $25.00 for a large bit of rolling stock, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: Which two customised trains should I buy?

(...) Yes, it will. (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) Don't Mention it. (...) The train kit contains the following boxed or bagged items: Boxed, 1 of: 3740 (small engine) or 3741 (large engine), with general sticker sheet and dual instructions. Boxed, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

save, trains
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Ix7JrH.Ar0@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Not quite true. While we are under NDA and had been discussing this topic, we were not allowed to discuss it. It (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Eric, First and foremost -- thank you. This gathering and reporting of information is exactly the sort of thing I that I imagined the Lego Ambassador program would be useful for. This is also the first time that any ambassador has done (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

Here is a gallery hosted at ILTCO: (URL) Bryan "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ix26MJ.24E6@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: Hobby Train

In lugnet.trains, Elroy Davis wrote: -snip- (...) As someone in an 8-wide train club, our biggest concern is whether the PF trains will have enough power to pull our heavy trains. We've got our fingers crossed that the new motors / remotes / (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Are you sure that you or any fan can influence the decisions already made by LEGO? Another view on this whole "See what the fall sales bring and Lego will decide further" story is: Lego moves the sale of metal rails and stuff to S@H, because (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

(...) But this is ILTCO's biggest problem. It's only got one mailing list and it's full of chatter; either trivial analysis or a few club members discussing something and broadcasting it to all members. That's why most people turn the mailing off, (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Ross- Gee, I've despaired of getting any 9V electric plates for a long time. Last I look there were some in Spain or Hungary, but that was about it. I wonder how someone in the US places an order in France? (...) Ross- OK, so "almost no". (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Interesting that "plugging in" is veiwed as a negative. Most of the people I know (myself included) would never buy a battery powered anything if a plug in version was available. That is the reason I never bought a Mindstorms kit. When I had (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) You're getting close to what I've thought for a long time, Larry. Eric, you have some interesting ideas, for sure, and plenty of passion for our hobby. Here's some simplistic opinions that I can share - it's evident to me that LEGO's looking (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) There *was* buzz about LEGO Factory on Legofan, but it died out there too when no responses came from LEGO. The LEGO Factory forum is here: (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Gallery: (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: Crosstrack 9v Question

(...) Yes and yes. ROSCO (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

Eric, Is there anyway for you to also gather input from "club-less" LEGO train enthusists? While I don't belong to a club or do exhibitions, I do have my own home layout for both myself and my children. And I too have a big investment in 9V gear. I (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

--snip--- I'm sure this has been posted somewhere but I've been out of the LEGO loop for about a year now. What is this RC Track and IR Train that I keep reading about? And images, links, thanks? -AHui (19 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  Re: Crosstrack 9v Question

(...) As far as I remember yes the two lines are insulated from each other. Jeff VW (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.657)

  The Blue Train

Here is my first attept at making a steam engine, the more-or-less famous Blue Train (cars still to come): (2 URLs) More info & pics of the original engine and the model can be found at (URL) MOCpages> Cheers, Matija (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.657)

  5th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Christmas Show

Museum of American Heritage 351 Homer Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301 Schedule: Show Hours: Friday-Sunday 11am-4pm Monday-Thursday closed Admission: Donation We are pleased to announce that our 5th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Christmas show will be on (...) (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

trains
(score: 0.657)

More:  Next Page >>