 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: HF110C 0-6-0T+T - 6 wide, powered and not really 0-6-0

(...) Yes, you are correct, Jonathan. It is a little trick I learned to (I thought) save bandwidth "theft". I've never heard of anyone not being able to see them. JOHN (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Soft Opening

[ XFUT lugnet.publish ] Steve: (...) If you just need a fixed rescaling and have access to a machine with netpbm/pbmplus and (t)csh, you can use the following script: #!/bin/tcsh # # This script makes scaled down versions (30%) of the images # (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.publish)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

(...) Hey, I am just quoting one of my books...not _my_ fault if the book cannot spell eh? Esp. considering that I couldn't spell to save my life. Befor I went to skule, I coldn't spel enganeer, now i ar one :) (...) I know that like GMDD, they were (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Exporting images from Track Designer

(...) Highlight bit you want to appear in picture, ctrl-c, open a bmp format program (paint, paintbrush image-edit etc.), ctrl-v, Magic! image appears. Save as bmp (or otherwise) and hooray, done. James (who apolgises for the excitement, he's up (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Only ONE Week Left to Pre-Register for NWBrickCon™ 2004!

There is less than one week left for pre-registration! This may be your last chance to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by October 1st - this coming Friday!, you will get the entire Attendees Packet, including Name (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Just An Idea: Part Dew

(...) Nice! Who's the target audience? Where's this going to be hosted? May make a difference on interpretation... Looks like the web address should be (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Make tracks in LDraw

(...) I have created a 1/4th loop that I just copy into anything I need it for. If you want the LDR file so you can copy it and save time let me know. This is a render I did but for some reason it did not place the curved rails in it. I have not (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

(...) no prob. (...) Me too. I think one reason for the large nose, thinwalls for windows, and large roof pieces is to save weight. (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

I have finally built what I believe is the closest design of a LEGO Thomas one can build compared to the original Thomas, given the current parts available (save the Thomas face I used, which would need to be a new part, but which I included for (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Old MOC; New Twist: Pics and Video

(...) Cuss, apparently, the video I uploaded only worked on my computer:-/ So I tried again and uploaded it onto (URL). I could've either save it as a 2.8 Meg file or a 99.7 Meg file, so I chose the smaller, but the detail suffers a bit. But you can (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) As I mentioned before I was working on this already - but my MPD uses step-by-step instructions. So I'll continue my project and borrow/steal from yours to save me the effort of placing the parts, and just organize it into steps and put it (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Just An Idea: Part Dew

(...) OK I am confused. Is the URL in the image wrong or are you setting up another site? I like the image and would love to have ILTCO support for the (URL) site but this is the first I heard of it. -Eric (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Do you like monorails?

I was working on Sydney (Oz) a few months back, and the Mono-rail there had no driver (or so it appeared). Perhaps this could be a way for TLG to save money if the ever use mono-rail again? (a cynical) Scott A Tobias Möller wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  5561 $40 at kbkids.com - train windows/doors

Get them before they're gone, some of us have been buying a lot of them ;-) If you use the coupon found at flamingoworld.com or deal-finder.com, you can save another 20%, knocking them down to $32! -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: New train

(...) touch. (...) ben>> It's a brick. (...) coined (...) ben>> Larry, would you please elaborate. I do not know what you mean by boxpox drivers? Would those be drive wheels that do not have spokes? (...) ben>> Thanks Larry! Is it save to say that I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Pictures of FGLTC train show in Muelheim/Germany

(...) time where I have seen so many high quality MOCs in one place before and I can't (save for miniland;-) And thank you for showing me that I had a long lost brother "legopapi"! ;-) You must tell me more about Michael... Wunderbar! -John (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Rutland Boxcar #104

(...) Thanks Scott. Your sticker generator was great. Very simple to install and use. The only suggestion would be to add in an error message if the .bmp file isn't in the correct format. I kept forgetting to save in the right format, which either (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Train Depot DCC Update

I am sure it has a purpose and unless you know what it is you won't know whether it's safe to leave out or not. Manufacturing nowadays doesn't typically put stuff in that's not needed, need to save those pennies. My guesses: capacitator (but if this (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: First true Train MOC (NELUG Boxcar).

(...) I just totally disagree, it is a very weak connection, you can't pick the car up by the body, the trucks fall off. But it's cheap, those parts are easy to come by and you save a lot of plates in the floor. (...) Mr. 8Wide: "<ppssss-chhhhhuh> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

  Re: My new Engine: SD70M

(...) I got your back Larry. Just point me at those decal using Lego-Atheists. :) Seriously, I don't even use the Lego Decals that come is sets. I used to throw them away but I now save them when I think of it just for potential trade value in the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.796)

More:  Next Page >>