 Trains / 9971
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:44:58 GMT

Robin:

Here is the first batch of pictures, of the GFLTC at the
SMRC Snowball Express Train Show.

Great. I like the way you include "loose" sections track
going perpendicular to the main line.

Play well,

Jacob
--