 Trains / 9928
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Kelly writes:

I like the building on fire.  Great idea that I'm going to <yoink>

I think the Genesis:

is awesome. Some amazing SNOTwork on the nose. More tape striping and decals
and inking than I'd personally care for, but if someone printed up some
STICKERS, I'm there.

++Lar