 Trains / 9990
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
The layout is great. Any show is a major accomplishment that includes many
hidden hours of work and organizing. Keep up the great work!

We are working on it, with new web site coming soon and more people wanting
to join than I can keep up with. We could become one of the bigger LTC's in
the next year.

Everyone really rocked on this one! While I was talking to Moe from GATS he
mentioned you guys! It's great to show solidarity between the GATS shows.
I'm not talking union here, but the more they know we are all talking the
better it is!

That's cool! I remember talking to Moe at the Tampa show about the other
LTCs too. We talk about PNLTC and NGLTC and how much the kids love the
displays. Maybe we should talk about union or info network of some type?

As for the Genesis... I triple that! The Genesis is great. I was wondering
if you stuck an "O" guage top on LEGO trucks in the thumbnail. Then at
closer inspection I realised it was a really nice LEGO SNOT design. There
has been threads about that nose piece and you certainly got the geometery
figured out! Now it time to sit back and see how many pop up :)

Thanks for all the kind words on the Genesis, there will be more pictures of
it soon along with other great member's MOCs.

AND SteveB

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Kelly writes:

I like the building on fire.  Great idea that I'm going to <yoink>

I think the Genesis:

is awesome. Some amazing SNOTwork on the nose. More tape striping and decals
and inking than I'd personally care for, but if someone printed up some
STICKERS, I'm there.

++Lar

Oooooh, that Genesisi is nice!  I like the coupler with the gray 6-wide fence
turned 90 degrees beneath, quite cool.

Good show!

later,
James Mathis