 Trains / 8994
Re: my moc: VIA F40PH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 19:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Iain Hendry writes:
"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:G6HzJK.LCM@lugnet.com...

Hello everyone,
In the past I have critiqued your wonderful models, well now you have a • turn
completely burn/flame/ what ever you want to call it, my model.  Last • night
I found Bob Hayes F40PH Amtrack engine on brickshelf, and I decided to • model
the F40PH in a VIA (canadian railway) paint scheme.  Please note:  I KNOW
ITS TO SHORT LARRY ! THE GREY SLOPED ROOF BRICKS ARE HARD TO COME BY IN MY
COLLECTION! ;)  I tried the best I could to model after the real thing • which
stands right beside the LEGO model in the first picture.  It is in minifig
scale....of course.
Here is the link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2522
Enjoy and LMKWYT of it!

kai

Oh. My. God.

This is *FABULOUS*, Kai. I'm at a loss for words... when do the LRC coaches
come along? :)

   Iain (VIA rail enthusiast)

Hopefully before the January 13 train show :)