 Trains / 8973
8972  |  8974
Subject:
The Royal Train Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 08:23:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Happy New Year!

I've finally completed a new website showcasing my Lego train layout in the
NW suburbs of Chicago (ocassionally refered to as GMLTC south).  You can
check it out at "www.royal-train.com".  There was a lot of interest when I
managed to post a few of the pictures several months ago so email me if I
can answer any questions.  I'll be adding to it over the next few weeks so
check back periodically too.  Have fun!

-BMW