 Trains / 10446
Re: The Royal Train Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:51:05 GMT

I'm in over my neck in stuff this week and if there is anyone who would like
to write the text/review/description for CLSotW for the Royal Train website,
I could really use the help.  I've been through the whole RT site and am
reasonably familiar with its content, but I feel there's no way I could live
up to doing it justice from a true trainiac point of view.  Send text to me
at this address and I'll put it up in your name.  If I get multiple responses,
I might mix and match or just use the first that arrives.  Thanks so much for
any help anyone can provide.  (Note:  even if you're not a die-hard train
expert, I could use help, but for a site like this, I'd really like to put
up comments/review from a train expert.)

--Todd