 Trains / 8898
8897  |  8899
Subject:
Santa Fe locomotive - work in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 05:16:59 GMT

Tonight I started work on a Santa Fe locomotive based on a picture in an LGB
catalog.  Although I can't find a picture of the exact train on the web
anywhere, the picture in the LGB catalog is fairly close to this one:

HTTP://ARCHIVE.TRAINPIX.COM/ATSF/EMDORIG/GP60M/100.HTM (yes an all caps URL)

My efforts this evening yielded this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2489 (warning - pictures are
large, I used the wrong resolution)

It isn't complete, the bottom (trucks and front end in particular) need some
more work.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com