 Trains / 8550
Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Wonderful info! If I could be so bold... On the PNLTC web site we have
articles that discuss various building and other techniques. This reed
switch discussion and design review would make a great article (with some
pics & schematics) for NELUG! (see http://www.pnltc.org/Articles.html for
some examples) I really think this kind of info is what the LTCs can provide
well to each other and individuals.

This is a great idea.  I will talk to Chris about it and we can try and
document it with pictures on the NELUG site.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/