 Trains / 8536
Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 23:23:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
The NELUG web page has been updated with Thumbnailed pictures and a report on
the show and some of the storys we had from the show.  I am sure I missed some
of the stories but I am sure others can add their stories here.

Anyway no need to repeat what is on the website here.  If you have a question
for us we will be glad to try and answer your questions.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg1200/
I hope our show next month goes as well as yours Eric.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/