 Trains / 8535
Re: More pics from the Wilmington Greenburg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:08:24 GMT

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> wrote in message

PS: need some help? Look here:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=546
and here for building instructions:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=473

Hey, those Citroen's are great. The van in particular really captures the
essence of those daft-looking vehicles.

Huw