 Trains / 8439
Re: Tank Car Sketch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:19:14 GMT

G'Day
Damm you guys are fast ! I was just doing the same thing and though (ha!)
that I would be the first to post. (ha!)
Anyway, my version came out about the same.  This just shows the foresight
of moving to 8 wide ! (grin/duck)
Hopefully oneday we will get some more colours.
Cheers
Oliver
Play Well
Is that snow on the ground behind the model ? I thought it was cold here in
Toronto, but snow ? yuk ? Now we will probably get some tomorrow !

"Kevin Maynes" <kmaynesERASE@THISpowersurfrBIT.com> wrote in message
Heya heya. I've been noodling with the new 8W 1/4-R panel bits, and I • thought
I'd jump the gun a little bit to show what I've got so far. They're not
complete by any means, they need better trucks, a better undercarriage, • perhaps
a spine, and definitely some greeblies underneath. Then there's the whole
sticker issue heheh.
Anyway, the one on its wheels has all studs pointed one direction, and the • one
without wheels has its studs pointed outward at both ends, with the • connection
at that unsightly gap being made by a handful of chainsaw blades.
Thought it might be worth a larf.

Cheers,
KMaynes