 Trains / 8418
8417  |  8419
Subject:
Tank Car Sketch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:24:35 GMT

Heya heya. I've been noodling with the new 8W 1/4-R panel bits, and I thought
I'd jump the gun a little bit to show what I've got so far. They're not
complete by any means, they need better trucks, a better undercarriage, perhaps
a spine, and definitely some greeblies underneath. Then there's the whole
sticker issue heheh.
Anyway, the one on its wheels has all studs pointed one direction, and the one
without wheels has its studs pointed outward at both ends, with the connection
at that unsightly gap being made by a handful of chainsaw blades.
Thought it might be worth a larf.

Cheers,
KMaynes