 Trains / 8446
Re: Tank Car Sketch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:46:50 GMT

The grate piece (30036) was originally suggested by Ben Fleskes for tankers,
but I stole the idea and in fact mistakenly reversed it and got...
towards the bottom of page. Only prob is that it's a 6 wide part. (sorry John)
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Michel Magnan writes:
Very nice work Kevin,
I am also disappointed that I didn't see those sets first, and try out this
idea!
Are you intending to make enough to match the petroleum refinery photo that
was shown to NALUG members a while ago?
For the base, someone else has used two of part 30036, as a tanker base,
pointing the narrow parts inwards, using the grate to hook up to the bogey
plate.
Michel