 Trains / 8372
Re: Pics: Train Station and Interlocking Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:28:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I decided to finally take some pics of a couple of train buildings I
have built-- in the snow:-)  Didn't take too much time to set them up,
but I think they turned out fun just the same.

My favorite is the shot of the icicles that actually formed on the train
station while I was shooting:-)

Enjoy!

These photos are very cool. ;-)

Ben Beneke has inspired a new world of LEGO photography for us.
I like it.

As I don't have a LEGO town built up, nor a large LEGO train layout, it is a
nice variation to photograph our models in the out of doors.

The snow is a nice touch!

later,
James Mathis