 Trains / 8377
Re: Pics: Train Station and Interlocking Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I decided to finally take some pics of a couple of train buildings I
have built-- in the snow:-)  Didn't take too much time to set them up,
but I think they turned out fun just the same.

My favorite is the shot of the icicles that actually formed on the train
station while I was shooting:-)

Enjoy!

-John

In fact those are COOL models! The gray roof on a tan building really is an
eye-catcher.

Regards,

Ben

BTW: Why is there no 8-wide in front of that building?