 Trains / 8369
Pics: Train Station and Interlocking Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:55:38 GMT

I decided to finally take some pics of a couple of train buildings I
have built-- in the snow:-)  Didn't take too much time to set them up,
but I think they turned out fun just the same.

My favorite is the shot of the icicles that actually formed on the train
station while I was shooting:-)

Enjoy!

-John