 Trains / 8356
  Re: New Train fellow at The BrickShelf

(...) Hey that is nice, I hadn't seen that one yet. Very nice work James, I didn't even think it was LEGO at first. Love the color scheme. jt (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train fellow at The BrickShelf

(...) Thanks, but the color scheme is just an imitation. I think the color scheme is nice, too, but we must acknowledge whoever works for Amtrak. This brings up the point of MOC's. The more I build LEGO models of "real-life" trains, the more I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train fellow at The BrickShelf

(...) James, you are *way* too modest! Just remember, "there is nothing new under the sun". Of course it is your creation, unless you are following printed instructions (*that* would be MOI); whether it is based on reality or not is, as Seven would (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Potential Group photo of trains (was:Re: New Train fellow at The BrickShelf)

(...) I've kept most of the train I've built. Some of the trains built 3 or so years ago have been disassembled. For the Amtrak Cascades I had to take "steal" from two of my green three-axle passenger cars. I needed more black train windows and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train fellow at The BrickShelf

(...) So we have a trekkie eh? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)