 Trains / 8356
Re: New Train fellow at The BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 02:10:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Just saw this new trains posting to The BrickShelf
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=laavto

I noticed that, but what I noticed and liked more was this:
Nice work James.  (I'd say all you need now is one of my bridges,
but if you said "sure send me one" I'd be without my prototype.) ;-)

SRC
StRuCtures
(Brother can you spare a thousand black beams?)

Hey that is nice, I hadn't seen that one yet. Very nice work James, I didn't
even think it was LEGO at first. Love the color scheme.

jt