 Trains / 8362
8361  |  8363
Subject:
Potential Group photo of trains (was:Re: New Train fellow at The BrickShelf)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Be that as it may, I do have to say one thing-- that you are one prolific
dude,
dude!  One question-- do you keep all of your creations, or do you shoot and
recycle?  If you keep them, a group shot would be literally awesome! (8 wides
in
front, please:-)

-John

I've kept most of the train I've built.  Some of the trains built 3 or so years
ago have been disassembled.

For the Amtrak Cascades I had to take "steal" from two of my green three-axle
passenger cars.  I needed more black train windows and green bricks and plates.
I also "stole" some black train windows from my BOB trainset.  As black train
window frames are available in one of the soccer busses, I hope to replace the
"stolen" windows, eventually.  Then, maybe a group photo will happen.

I think I'd put the 8-wides in back..."tall folks line up in the back, please".

I would also like to complete at least 3 passenger cars for my Amtrak Acela
before making a group photo.

Thanks for the suggestion.

later,
James Mathis