 Trains / 8249
RE: Why did Lego stop the electrically controlled trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:08:06 GMT

I know abotu the switches (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=753,754) but the
decoupler (for blue rails) is new! What number or ??? CAn you give any
details?

All track accessories are here:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/system/trains/12v/accessorytrack

Rumers are that remote controlled accessiries are to come in 2 years.

Sonnich

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Michael Lachmann
Sent: 15. november 2000. A. 12:53
To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com
Subject: Why did Lego stop the electrically controlled trains?

I remember some years ago Lego produced another train set (at the time when
they had the blue manual rails) where it was able to electrically control
the switches and there was a decoupling unit as well.

Does somebody know wy they stopped the production of that system?
And are there any rumors that Lego will provide electronic switches again?

Michael