 Trains / 8081
    Acela Nose L-coupler matches standard height —James Mathis
   Here are two versions of an L-coupler to bring the magnet height inside the nose of the Acela down to the standard LEGO magnetic coupler height. (URL) two is slightly shorter and perhaps a little more compact than version one. Both are shown via the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Acela Nose L-coupler matches standard height —David K. Z. Harris
   In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote (in part): (...) Wow James! I've always enjoyed seeing your creativity with LEGO parts. Thanks for posting (articles and pictures! :-) -Z- (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Acela Nose L-coupler matches standard height —Kai Brodersen
   Hello James, I am not a very frequent poster but have any ideas on cars for the acela? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Acela Nose L-coupler matches standard height —James Mathis
   (...) My ideas for the passenger wagons on the Acela are very tentative at the moment. I have not yet tried even a preliminary start. I am very ready to continue the Acela project, for I heard on the news that the Acela made its inaugural trip (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)