 Trains / 8276
Re: Acela Nose L-coupler matches standard height
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 01:19:30 GMT

Hello James,
I am not a very frequent poster but have any ideas on cars for the acela?

In lugnet.trains, David K. Z. Harris writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote (in part):

later,
James Mathis

Wow James! I've always enjoyed seeing your creativity with
LEGO parts. Thanks for posting (articles and pictures! :-)

     -Z-