 Trains / 8061
8060  |  8062
Subject:
High Speed Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:43:11 GMT

I have posted some images of a high speed locomotive I put together last
night.  They are on BrickShelf at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1858 .  The front uses one
of those big 6x8x3 windscreens (part# 551) covered with tape.  Is that pure?
No - but it looks a lot better than a big blue bubble on the front of the
train.  I would like and comments or criticisms that you may have.  Thank you.
Bob