 Trains / 7822
    Newbie —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Hi all, I'm coming out of my dark ages as it seems to be called in these lists. Last year I went to a shop to my my daughter her first Lego and thought I'd just get myself a little Technic cart. Oops. We're now 12 sets later, and all my old Lego no (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Newbie —Harvey Henkelman
     (...) Ronald, When I discovered that LEGO made trains (a scant 8 months ago),I also came out of my dark ages. You see, I always had LEGO when I was a child (the 80's)but never was aware of LEGO's 4.5v and 12v trains. The set that got me started was (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Newbie —Christopher Masi
   (...) Even though at the moment the train sets available from LEGO are not all that appealing, they are the best way to get train specific parts like motors, wheelsets, bogies, and buffers and magnets especially if you can find the train sets on (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)