 Trains / 7749
Re: My Big Hook is back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:23:37 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

I've used three trucks together and they work find as long as you don't put
any space between them, just put them all together.

Oh yes, of course... Silly me.

*Actually*, I have successfully used 3 trucks separated by a half stud in my
Hiawatha tender with no trouble in the corners.  The 3 wheels right together
looks too toyish....

-John

Dean
--