 Trains / 7759
Re: My Big Hook is back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 05:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Being relatively new to LEGO trains and cyberspace as well, I am still
learning. In the case of my crane, I am simply using the available parts in my
LEGO inventory to enhance existing sets. However I am building original stuff
of my own, but have a limited personal income as well.

Sorry if I seemed overly critical. Stretching the borders of what TLC did and
revising/extending is how you learn. You're doing fine, don't worry. Keep it
up.

I do think you ought to see if you can't get all your crane folders with one
picture each down to one folder with all the pictures in it, though.

++Lar