 Trains / 7741
Re: My Big Hook is back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:52:02 GMT

Harvey Henkelman wrote:

Friends, I've brought back my breakdown crane. Leaner,meaner and yes, more of
the red and black attack. Three-axle trucks, the crane body is much longer and
more built up too. Plus I've added access ladders for the minifig operator so
he doesn't have to jump all the time when he wants on and off. Now Bucyrus
Erie would have something to be really proud of!

feedback, need more feedback, ahhh that's it...-Harvey

I didn't think the Curves could handle 3 sets of trucks? How does yours corner?

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html