 Trains / 7406
Re: Beyer-Garrett 4-8-4-4-8-4 Sudan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:23:03 GMT

Stacy Bledsoe wrote:

I have posted a few pictures on Brickshelf.com of the Beyer-Garrett that I
have been building.  It is still in Design Development, there are a few things
I still need to work on, mostly detailing.  But, I thought I would give you
all a look-see since a few of you were interested.  Please post any comments
or suggestions.
Thanks,
Stacy

I was wondering when Garrett type locomotives would start showing up; they are
so cool. Nice work so far, but I think that the white wheels are out of place.
Maybe black tiny train wheels, or if those are too small, maybe some black
12/4.5v wheels would look better. Anyway, I cannot wait to see the finished product.

Boy do we need a larger selection of wheels.
Chris

--
PGP public key available upon request.