 Trains / 7308
Re: short message: new Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 22:57:32 GMT

John Warren wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Just uploaded some pictures of a T9 steam engine from Prussia:

text version will follow later...

Regards,

Ben

Look's great, Ben.  I like the details of the pistons.  All of the other
small details add alot as well.  One question, what lego sets do you find
all of those black palm tree trunks that you use for smokestacks?

John-

Check out set 8247 The Road Rebel (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8247-1 ).  *I* call it The
Smokestack Parts Pack;-)